RSS feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/totlh-book3

2 Comments

Matthias Matthias

Re: TotLH Book Three, Chapter 42

This chapter doesn't work for me it cant be downloaded and always freezes after about 8 minutes, haven't had any problems with the other chapters. it is also the only chapter that does not have a play now link at http://feeds.feedburner.com/totlh-book3 i assume these things are related.
John Meagher John Meagher

Re: TotLH Book Three, Chapter 42

Well, I uploaded the chapter again and it looks like the Play Now button is back! Hopefully that clears things up for you.

- JM -